Monday, May 13, 2013

It’s so hard to be-----us.

 

DSC02181Well it was the end of mothers day, and we spent it being adorable for mom. It was all we could do, since dad wouldn’t let us cook or bake anything, we decided to just be cute.

This is a new toy that mom bought for us a few days ago, and as you can see we just love it.

DSC02182Annie loves to hog it up, but if I just bide my time, she usually falls asleep and I can have a turn. It pays off to be patient in this house.

DSC02183The hover craft is flying over me, just look at that stare. She doesn’t scare me though, I’m still bigger than her, even if she is the boss.

Hope that you had so much fun on Mothers day that you fell asleep on the couch with a toy in your mouth, or at least a smile on your lips.

Love and giggles,

Annie and Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment