Friday, May 3, 2013

I don’t know why they call me Diva.

 

DSC02129So I’m a girl who knows what she likes. I like soft.--- Pillows, couch’s, big beds. What is wrong with that. Just because I like to sleep along the pillows over top of mom and dad’s head, does that make me spoiled? I think not.

DSC02130Here I am helping dad play his game. I just don’t know what the attraction to that game is, but he loves it. Honestly, Quig does a much better job of helping him shoot. When dad is deep in the game, Quigley likes to come over and hit his hand to make him shoot, even when he doesn’t want to.

So back to me, do any of you think I am a Diva? I thought not, I’m just a pretty little girl, who’s mom and dad love her, just the way she deserves.

May you always have a soft pillow to lay on, and a heart that loves you the best.

Oh, that heart is mine,

Love to you all,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment