Tuesday, September 11, 2012

BUSTED---------------------YIKES


DSC01063So mom had to go to the store first thing this morning. She left before dad and was gone a whole 20 minutes. They forgot to take my bed out of the crate before leaving, so what’s a girl to do? They know that I can’t resist shredding that bed, so is it my fault?

DSC01064
She knows it was me, because when she came home (way sooner than I figured she would) the only one who met her at the door was Quigley. She called to me, and I came running. Out of the craft room.

DSC01066
She was saying that she got us something special, until she saw this stuff. Of course Quigley had to point out everything I did. Silly boy, he didn’t get the rawhides either. You think he’d learn to keep his tattle-telling to himself.

DSC01067


Then he really sucked up, he decided to protect the silly bed from any further damage.

What a guy. See what I have to put up with.

Love, in trouble again, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment