Sunday, September 9, 2012

I think maybe she was wrong…………….

DSC01050
Thinking back to yesterday, I think mom may be wrong. The world may be my oyster. It is a pretty good life I’ve got here. They say I’m bossy, not quite that nicely (sometimes they add a bad word on to that.) But geeze look what I’ve got to work with,

DSC01055I don’t do tricks, at least not the ones they can see. But what I do for their entertainment really should be enough.

DSC01056
Now come on, does this look like I am praying or what? Actually I am hiding my face from the family as I probably just did something I shouldn’t have.

DSC01058And then this angelic look. Peaceful and calm, just what I want them to think.

DSC01059Here I showed them I have teeth, maybe that wasn’t so wise, but look, I’m belly up. Always a good way to show them I’m submissive. Mom says that word a lot, but I have no idea what she is talking about. I am always and forever in control. At least in my own mind. Mom has been separating Quigley and I a lot these day’s. I hate it and so does he, but it does seem to calm us down a bit.

Sometimes I think she may be right, she just may be the one in control.
Have a wonderful Sunday, hope at least your brub treats you with respect….

Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment