Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Not too bright????


DSC00759I’d like to give my side of the story. That little bully, loves to have her own way. I’ve learned to just let her have it, so I don’t have to listen to the whining. Einstein she called me? Well she’s right. I am an Einstein, I know how to handle her and mom. Oh no, I didn’t really say that out loud did I?

DSC00760
Whose the one who gets us cookies, whenever we want them? Me that’s who. I can out wait mom any day and that always ends with her saying “Who wants a cookie?” And does she get to enjoy that too? Of course she does.

So the little missy  will just have to keep her opinions to herself, or else, I’ll just do what mom wants and our cookie days will end. So there.

Love, the one who really has all the answers, Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment