Monday, September 24, 2012

I found my voice….


I have been here for 5 full months. Oh what a wonderful time it’s been. And with any luck (and a lot of help from the good Lord), I plan on being here for many, many, many more years.

But something new has happened. In the last few days, I found my voice. It is a strong and vibrant voice (mom says it is just plain old loud). I found that I can let them know if I want out or if I want Annie to leave me alone. If there is something outside that annoys me.

Annie has a voice too, but it’s more of a yap. Or a whine. She does a girl thing, make them think she is crying, just so she can get some attention.

DSC01182
I had a good laugh early this morning. She likes to sleep on top of the parents heads and it seems the bed moved away from the window wall and she kind of slid partway between the wall and bed.

She didn’t think it was funny, mom either. Okay mom laughed a little at first and then saved her.
What a great way to start the day.
Love,
Loud and proud, Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment