Thursday, September 27, 2012

We’ve got a new friend


DSC01260Well at least mom and dad do. She has been adopted by Miss Sandy. And I’m afraid if mom see’s her again, we may have to go to the jail and bail mom out. I swear she wants to steal her.

DSC01267Her name is Aria, and she is just 10 weeks old. That is one of the reasons we haven’t met her already.

She is tiny and cute, and sweet and lets mom hold her close. I am not sure she’s going to be a favorite of mine, she’s a little TOO cute and sweet.

DSC01269This is the toy we bought for her, it seems she likes it a lot.

DSC01270I don’t know if you noticed, but there are NO pictures of us in this post. Wonder why we are a little nervous?


DSC01276We haven’t been the best kids lately, and now there is this little bundle of joy………………

DSC01279I mean really, is this too cute or what?

I hope Miss Sandy keeps a close eye on her.

DSC01280

Don’t need the competition, can’t really compete with that face.

I’m going to try to be better,
Love Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment