Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I don’t know why-----


DSC01115I am not too sure what caused it, but even I know I’ve been awfully bad today. I just  can’t seem to stop bothering my sissy. I can’t seem to do what mom says.

DSC01121Mom got really mad, was trying to calm me down. So I figured if I hid behind dad, maybe she would just go away----.She didn’t.

DSC01123So I thought maybe if I looked sweet and laid by dad she might forget how silly I’ve been acting.

DSC01124It seemed like a long time that I stayed in one place, so I opened my eyes, and there she was. Still watching me.

DSC01125Annie was acting the martyr, and got lots of “are you okay sweetie? Did he hurt you sweetie?” Are you kidding me? Have you seen her teeth?

DSC01126I even went for the butt to butt look. She usually gets all soft when we do this. But I just couldn’t help myself. It was just one of those days.

I promise I’ll try to be better tomorrow.
Say a prayer for me, I don’t want to have to find a new home.

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment