Sunday, September 16, 2012

I know it’s been awhile.


DSC01078But we haven’t been doing anything exciting since we got back from the beach. Today was different. We were going to Friendship Hill again. Checking out a new part of it, so off we went.

DSC01079
I am never sure dad knows where he is going. I find it to be my responsibility to help him in any way I can. He loves to talk to mom when he drives, so I figure my keeping an eye on things only helps.

DSC01080I try to make sure he doesn’t go to fast. Watching the speedometer, is just one of my many duties.

DSC01081Can you believe dad told me I can’t take the wheel. I have been paying a lot of attention to what he does, I really think I can do it.

DSC01082Hold on to the wheel, use your turn signal, when you are turning, slow down, when you get too close to another car. See I told you I pay attention.

DSC01085




I guarantee you, I even know the correct way to get to all of our favorite places.  We took lots of pictures at Friendship Hill, we will share them with you tomorrow, you’re gonna love this place. It is super cool.

We met up with big doc and his pack, we all came back to our house after the walk, but boy were we tired. And because of that, I am going to sign off for tonight.
Pleasant dreams my friends,
Love Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment