Sunday, September 23, 2012

I know this was picture heavy, but so worth the wait.


DSC01183Now does this look like a creek to you? That is what they call this place-Dunlap Creek. Go figure. Whatever it is, whatever it’s called, we LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

DSC01187Yesterday I told you about the ducks and geese, well, these really aren’t geese.



DSC01188They are really beautiful white ducks. This must be their home, as this is where they were yesterday. Now lets be honest, we wanted to chase them in the water, but the stick in the muds (better know as mom and dad) wouldn’t let us.

DSC01192Mom did a lot of chasing us from behind trying to get some good pictures. She took 88, so hopefully some of these will be good.

DSC01198

DSC01193


DSC01202It’s hard to tell how clear the water is, but you can see straight down.


DSC01205Beautiful, just beautiful.




DSC01206Some more ducks, a little too far out to get a good picture. But mom keeps trying.





DSC01207Quigley did not mind how cold it was outside, he ran and swam, and just had an all around good time.

DSC01209Here he is trying to tempt me in, but you know I’m a little smarter than he gives me credit for. That water is cold.

DSC01223But as always, he can convince me of all kinds of silly things.

DSC01227Once I got in, I realized it was a lot more fun to do than to watch.

DSC01228
You know my mom has no class. Did she really take a picture of me peeing in the water?

DSC01232We have no idea what this plant is, but both mom and dad loved it, so a picture was taken.

DSC01235A few more views of this expansive lake.




DSC01241DSC01237

More ducks, can you believe it? The whole walk around the water is a mile and a half. We are all tired, except maybe dad, but we all want to go again.

Hope you liked our pictures, a video may follow.
Love, one very tired Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment