Thursday, April 4, 2013

Did they Have to take this picture?

 

DSC_1021And they wonder why I don’t like to do my business any where other than my own back yard. Whenever we walk and I just can’t wait until we get home, I will, sometime, act like any other dog, and do my stuff. Right out there in the open. I prefer not to, but when nature calls sometime you just can’t wait. Oh and how they carry on, good girl Annie, smart girl Annie, we’re so proud Annie. So I figure this is a good thing.

BUT this, a picture to prove I can act like a regular dog. I’m so embarrassed. I may never be able to show my face at Hutchensen again.

Oh what a pair those two make…..

I love them and you anyway,

Annie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh you made me laugh so hard. Mr. Neos aka the Min-Pin got scared lol. Is ok you look beautiful no matter what you were doing. Mom, and dad love to take pictures no matter what.

    ReplyDelete