Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Good Morning.

 

DSC_0503I may look a little subdued, but it’s because big Doc said I have to try and rest, still. But actually the sparkle in my eye is back full force.

I am waiting for dad to finish his shower and I am taking him for a walk no matter what. I heard Don say I could so there is no getting out of it.

Again, I want to thank every one for their thoughts, prayers and good words. We have to be careful for awhile. To make sure whatever this was doesn’t come back, so as dad says we are being cautiously optimistic. Mom’s tummy still gets butterflies every time I go potty, but so far, so good. I am not to crazy about my pills, I think they make me sleepy. I am getting one so my tummy doesn’t get butterflies like mom’s does.

I’ll see you all tomorrow, I have to go make dad hurry up, my feet are starting to itch.

Love, Quig, and the most wonderful Annie

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you have your sparkle back in your eyes :) and feeling better. I put white paper towels on everything Mr. Neos twinkle on the backyard to make sure everything is clear, and there is no blood.Is hard to keep track of someone lifting the leg on everything. When he goes to the park for his walk dad keeps an eye on him too. I will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete