Saturday, April 27, 2013

Let us in-----Please.

 

DSC_1291The sun is out and it’s really pretty. But for some reason, mom hasn’t opened the door. Okay so we are suppose to be helping dad in the yard. But the thing he calls a lawn mower, (we call it loud and grumpy) is really annoying. It attacks the grass with a ferocious growl.

DSC_1346Now the word is, WE ruined the yard. With our running and playing. Okay, so maybe Quigley  has dug a hole or ten, and maybe I love to do my business in the ferns and flowers. But dad actually takes a big machine to destroy the grass. Just look at this face, does it look anything but angelic to you?

Oh well it’s another day, and we aren’t going anywhere.

Love and sweet looks,

Quigley and Annie

2 comments:

  1. You both are angels :) Mr. Neos goes after the grass eating machine so no outside for him when dad is working. The doc gave him stronger antibiotics. This will be his second round. Next Monday he goes for X-Rays. Doc told us it could be stones in the bladder or prostate problems :( after all the tests come back, and there is nothing major doc thinks is better to snip-snip your mom, and dad know what I mean. Mr. Neos will be 9 this year we adopted him when he was 8 months. I do believe in the power of prayer so I am praying real hard for his health. I know he will get better just like Quigley xoxoxoxox Forgot to tell you last night we really me Neos just watched waiting for some, baked over 200 dog cookies for a fundraising bake sale to help the Animal Shelter. We do this every month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Mr. Neos that I had lots of X-rays and it doesn't hurt at all.They looked for stones in me too. Also it seems I had that snip snip thing done before I got here and I don't even remember it.
    9 years old for a little dog is very young in dog years. So we are sure he is going to be okay.
    Wow 200 dog cookies, you are the angel. Those animals at your shelter sure are lucky to have you.
    Blessings to you and Mr. Neos....
    Love Quigley and the little Annie girl

    ReplyDelete