Sunday, April 28, 2013

I want to be a cover girl----kind of

 

DSC_1325Lately people have been saying how BEAUTIFUL I am. And dad is a really good photographer, so ,I ‘m not  sure if it’s me or his ability.

DSC_1336But the reality is , being a photo model is really hard work. He follows me around all the time, with this BIG black thing stuck in my face. I squirm, or try to get away, but he’ll do anything to get a good shot. He gets on his knees, his belly and sometimes seems to stand on his head.

DSC_1339I know in the end, he’ll get his chance to take the perfect picture. Lucky for him, I’ve  such a perfect face.

Love to all of you, may the drops of rain miss you today.

And to our friend Mr. Neos, please feel better. He needs your prayers like Quig did. He seems to have a similar problem and we want him to feel better as fast as Quig did.

From

Annie, I could be a calendar girl

No comments:

Post a Comment