Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Doing a little double timing on dad.


DSC02078Dad works really hard when he leaves us everyday. And we are really sorry about that, but when he gets home he has one more thing he HAS to do. He has to walk us again.
DSC02081Now we know  he loves playing a game(?) on the computer.( in case you don't know a computer is that strange looking thing in front of him.) But no matter what he just can’t put us off too long We know how to work him and so we try every thing to remind him.
DSC02092 HereAnnie was encouraging me to nudge him one more time, but he doesn’t like that too much, something about making him shoot when he doesn’t want to. But we carried on until he smiled and said okay, lets go.
 Good dad…….
DSC02094This picture is for any of you who are wondering how I’m doing. I look pretty good, if I have to say so myself. And I seem to feel wonderful.
Have a non rain, sunny day,
Love, Quigley and his pretty side kick, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment