Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I want my mommy


DSC_0648So I made a” little” mistake yesterday. It’s really not my fault. If you remember I warned them, that once the net was off, so were all bets.
A little back round story . Sissy and I were having a wonderful time playing outside while dad was cutting a tree. We frolicked and played and chased each other, when Annie decided she could get away from me by going over the pond area. Ha, I showed her, I figured I’d just cut her off and made a flying leap. Yup, you guessed it, I leaped right into the beach area of the pond. Now I am not sure why dad calls that a beach, if you remember I’ve seen a beach, and believe me, that’s not one. Anyway, I got  alllllllllll wet and a little muddy, when I figured I better hide before anyone saw me. I dug a really nice hole, one that I fit into really well, and sat.
The next thing I knew was I was getting a bath in that silly child's pool, on the porch, in the cold.
Hence, I WANT MY MOMMY.
Little help she was, she just laughed and made me stay in the kitchen till I was totally dry.
Ouy, what a day.
Love, Quigley

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor baby yup moms laugh, I do it all the time at Mr. Neos little mischief's.

    ReplyDelete