Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lucky for me, it’s time to smell the flowers.

 

DSC02055So as you all know we went back to see my bff’s yesterday. It was the best fun. I got to kiss all my girls and meet new people. I got to see the pugs and Cinnamon. I don’t know where Frenchie was,I never did see her.

And as usual they poked me, but they are so good at it, I never even noticed. After big Doc got there, it wasn’t long, he read the results and Yayyyyyyyyyyyy, they were good. Mom gets to start decreasing my prednisone, and if the numbers stay good, we will be able to be off of them in about a month or so. It makes her so happy, but me, I  don’t know what all the fuss is about. I get to eat mozzarella cheese every morning and it’s yummy. She thinks she’s pulling one over on me, but I know something is hidden inside of it, but who care’s, it taste’s great.

DSC02062So mom wanted to do something nice for my girls, oh yeah and big doc too, them being so good to me and all. And decided to bake something for them. They work long hours and so hard, so she thought a treat may make them smile.

She made Grandma Annie’s Ricotta pie. I have never tasted it, but everyone raves about it, so I am assuming it’s good.

This is what was waiting when we went yesterday to do my blood work.

 

DSC02063She’s guessing they liked it okay.

So it seems I’m on the mend, mom and dad are over the moon. Big doc said we were really lucky it was such a mild case and we found it so early.

Thanks again to all of you.

And may your bodily functions always do what they are suppose too,

Love and kisses, Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment