Thursday, April 25, 2013

I love the man from the top of his head toooooooooooooooooo


DSC02102First of all I wanted to say Good Morning. If I could I’d wake you up just like I do mom. With lots and lots of kisses. It makes her giggle and we love to hear her do that. It’s also a really quick way to get her out of bed.
DSC02103But about how much I love our dad, well from the tip of his head to the bottom of his pretty little feet. I know the way the saying go's is to the tips of his toes, but I really love the bottom of his feet, and when I touch his toes, well, he moves them because he says that it tickles....whatever that is..........................
DSC02105Dad likes to snooze a little in the evenings, and me, well I like to lick feet. Dad’s feet, mom’s feet, my feet, even Quigley’s when he’ll let me. I think dad needs to be pampered after a long day of work, and I’m just the girl to do it.
Okay, so he may not like it as much as I do, but well he’ll have to adjust.
DSC02108I hope that at the end of your day, you have someone to love you so much that they will kiss your feet.
I do and would if only I could reach them.
Happy day, with lots of love,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment