Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I’m feeling better.


DSC_1002Thanks to all of you who prayed for me. I seem to be getting better. Much to my momma’s relief. Big Doc, our vet, who I LOVE, is feeling relieved too. Except for the fact, that he can’t figure out what caused my illness.

He told mom and dad the first day that it could just go away. But we wouldn’t know that for awhile. He gave me med’s and by this morning, when I was going back for more test’s my urine was almost normal. No color other than yellow.

I came home from the second test--,but first-- did I tell you I fell in love there? There was this one girl who thought I was the coolest dog ever. Can you believe it?

Anyway, I wasn’t home for more than 20 minutes and Doc’s office called to say he wanted to do more test’s. That scared mom a lot, but I just figured I’d get to see my sweet girl again. She put me in the car so we could go right away and left Annie home alone. Oh that is another story for another day…….
When we got to the veterinary clinic I couldn’t wait to get out of the car. I was pulling mom all over the place. I finally got inside and went directly to MY door and waited for HER to come. Finally, she did and as mom likes to tell everyone, I never looked back.

They called the house about 3 hours later and told the parents they could come and get me.Mom was still nervous, wondering what the tests would say. Well they said I’m fine. No stones, no swellings, no enlarged anything. I still have one blood number that is way to high, but other than that I’m perfect (if I have to say so myself).

I have to take pills for at least a month, but I can start walking dad tomorrow. Annie is very happy about this too. We all believe I am going to be a okay.

Please continue to pray for me, I appreciate it more than you could know. I’m afraid I’ll be getting into trouble again real soon. Although I have a feeling mom is going to go easy on me for at least a little while.
Love, the getting better every moment,
Quigley

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are feeling better :)yes the power of prayer is awesome. Mr. Neos aka the Min-Pin had blood in his urine a month ago, and yes mom freaked out crying all the way to the doctor. they didn't find anything major but the vet though it may be an enlarged something lol lol. He was in antibiotics for a week so far everything is ok. Lots of love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, thanks so much. I think Mr. Neos and I are soooooo lucky to have mom's that love us so much. I am glad that he is feeling better too. To bad we don't live closer, since I can walk dad today, it would be nice if he could come along.
    Love to you to and our little friend,
    Quigley and Annie

    ReplyDelete