Friday, July 26, 2013

Do you want to know a secret?

 

DSC02435I’m full of idea’s and questions and yep, you guessed it, secrets. I had to think long and hard about sharing them with Quig.

DSC02436You know he’s one of those kids that will squeal and tell all, just to have mom say, I love you. I tried telling him here, that he doesn’t need to spill all the beans, cause she ALWAYS says I love you. (Especially to him-not that I’m jealous or anything)

DSC02437But I just had to tell him. If he tells or not, well I don’t care.

Want to know what my secret is? It’s that I love him too. It’s just too hard not to.

It’s a beautiful day here, hoping that it’s beautiful where you are as well.

Oh yeah, one more secret here,

We love you all too.

Annie and the guy with the big ears, Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment