Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It’s their anniversary===

 

DSC02373And we went together with dad to get mom just what she wanted. I know, I know what the heck is that stuff. I tried to figure it out myself, but I got distracted with,---------

DSC02376sissy singing a home made up “Happy Anniversary” song to them. She is such a show off.

DSC02380Mom is a woman of simple needs. But she sure was happy with this stuff. She said she isn’t going to clean today, but take a day off and play in her craft room. Whatever makes her happy.

It seems to be a big anniversary, 20 years. That seems a long time to me, but mom said it went by in a snap. I’m just glad they are together and that they love us as much as they love each other.

Have a happy and dry day, we never have them here anymore. Dry not happy, those happen all the time.

Love, the kids of the anniversary couple,

Quigley and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment