Sunday, July 21, 2013

We got new toys.

 

DSC02428I know this doesn’t look new, but trust me it is. Mom always says it doesn’t pay to buy us toys cause this is what we do to them. This one use to be a bird. Now it has just become a pretty piece of blue and orange material. But as you can see it is a much loved blue and orange piece of fabric.

I know I look like the guilty one, but believe me brub had as much to do with the destruction of this one as I did. We love playing tug of war and sometimes tug of Quigley. He looks so funny when he lays on the floor and I tug him across the room. I am not sure if he is lazy or if he loves to make me work. Either way, it’s one of the most fun parts of my day.

Here’s to anything small, that brings you joy. And to someone you love to play with.

Love, Annie, the strong

No comments:

Post a Comment