Monday, July 29, 2013

Things are NOT always the way it looks.

 

DSC02442First let me say, I am not selfish. I know mom says I am, and even squishy dad says I am. But this is my side of the story.

Mom and dad went to one of mom’s favorite stores yesterday. A place called Pat Catans. It is a craft store in Pittsburgh. Anyway, it seems they have toys there also. So mom and dad being the great parents that they are. Got each of us a toy to make up for leaving us.

I know the toy looks like it has two tails, but actually it is two toys. I figure if I lay on one, it will be safe and not try to get away while I destroy the other one.

DSC02443 Oh I know one was suppose to be his. But I  figure it is my responsibility to know where both of them are at all times. Just like the parents, it is my duty to keep them where they belong.

Okay so I took both of them when he wasn’t looking and sometimes for him it is easier to just give in, instead of  fussing. But if he really wants one, don’t you worry he’ll take it.

Having a fun day with new toys,

Love, your bossy little girl,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment