Monday, July 15, 2013

Oh dear, oh dear

 

DSC02417I heard them talking. Mom’s leaving again. I’m not sure she thought this through. I know she like’s to go see Aunt Maria, but when she does that she is gone FOREVER. Two full days. Do you know what that is in dog day’s? It’s FOREVER.

And who’s gonna have to take care of dad? Me that’s who. And honestly, that is just too much pressure.

But I’m strong and I’ll make it though. Eating is going to be a little strange, hours off and all. But I’ll make sure brub is okay and dad is okay. I’m leaving mom up to God. That’s what mom says we have to do when we aren’t in control. But boy do I hate not being in control.

So it may be 2 days before I can get back here. I’m going to be just too busy to check in.

See you soon,

Love, the very stressed,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment