Wednesday, July 31, 2013

It’s called the Ice Cube conspiracy

 

DSC02451Now look sissy, mom is getting a little upset about me getting her up in the middle of the night.

I know, this time, it’s not your fault, but you’ve got to help me.

I heard her telling Aunt Maria that she is going to cut down on my Ice cubes later in the evenings. Honestly, I’m beginning to panic. Cut down on my Ice cubes. That is a definite no no.So this is what we’re gonna do. Starting tonight, you are going to beg for the cubes, then, you can bring them into the living room and drop them. While you are getting another one, I’ll get rid of the evidence. I promise no one will ever know.

That is unless I have to get her up again. We may need to thing this out a little more. Oh well…………

Love, Quigley, begging all of you not to let mom in our plans.

Have a ice cube filled day, with love and smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment