Wednesday, July 3, 2013

So let me tell you-------

 

DSC02346What a star I was out at the vet’s yesterday. There had to be 10 or 15 dogs there, as well as 3 cats (that I smelled). Most of the dogs were shaking, scared, barking and some growling. Me, I was just adorable. I made new friends, kissed as many people that I could get to and just chilled.

People kept saying what a good dog I was. Mom and dad were really proud. But then there was sissy……..

Oh my, can she make noise. Yeah, she kissed a few people too, but mostly she whined (Oh how she hates not being in control) barked a little. and once—she growled at a dog that weighed in at, at least 175 lbs. What was she thinking. Mom stepped in and asked just what she thought she was doing. She turned around and kissed mom, as if to say, she (mom) needed protecting.

All in all it was a fine visit. I’m taking my medicine as Doc prescribed, but am not sure it can make me feel better, cause I’ve felt fine all along. As Doc said, I know sick dogs and this isn’t one of them. I just have to stop eating grass.

Dad is cutting down the decorative grass. Much to my dismay, it’s so pretty and taste’s pretty good. At least going in, not so much coming up……..

So that’s all for today.

Hope your preparations for the 4th are going well.

We are going to celebrate, just because we are all together.

Love, don’t eat the grass,

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment