Monday, July 1, 2013

They are starving me…..


DSC02316So as you all know I’ve been a little under the weather lately. Well actually I feel fine, but my tummy is acting up. First I had the squirts, then I kept throwing up when I ate. So mom did was she always does if I even look sideways. She called big Doc. First he told her what to do about my squirts and it worked. Then she called him again and told him about the food, and he, who claims he loves me, cut me off. NO food. Lots of liquid. Good luck with that. But actually, mom is smarter than she looks. She was told if I actually begged for food I could have a little chicken and rice. Sounds yummy to me. But no she wouldn’t let me have even that. But she did give me the wonderful water it was cooked in, and I love it.
I was begging dad for a little something sweet but all I got was some loving. And as you can see, I didn’t mind one bit. Mom promised I could have a little, noticed she said” little “ chicken  this morning and will see if I can keep it down. Then she’ll call big Doc and give him a report and see what we do then.  Keep good thoughts
DSC02330I asked sissy if she could talk to him. But Annie being Annie, she just kissed his face off, thanking him for not taking her food away. What a girl.
Will let you know as soon as we talk to Big Doc. I’m running and really happy this morning, so mom’s hope's are high.
Here’s to high hopes that always come true,
Love, the very hungry Quigley

2 comments:

  1. I am still praying for a quick recovery Quigley. I am wondering if you ate something without mom, and dad knowing lol. I think Mr. Neos likes to get sick just to have the boiled chicken, and rice. Hes been a good pup after his snip-snip mom is no longer with the mop and clorox behind the min-pin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad Mr. Neos is all better. And he has quite the pallet. I agree, Chicken and rice is the bomb.

      Mom swears I got into her blueberry bush and have been eating the little green apples that fell off of our tree. I love apples and usually the red ones don't bother me at all. But whatever it was, I don't like it.
      Thanks so much for caring,
      Love, Quigley and his little sis

      Delete