Friday, July 19, 2013

Taking care of the dad.

 

DSC02362Being the alpha dog is a lot of work. I mean jeeze people are so frazzled . They jump out of bed and do a whole bunch of stuff before crashing on the kitchen chair. The chair dad is sitting on is mom’s seat, but he got there before her and once he’s down, there is no getting him up.

I actually like to watch from under the table. I can see where all the feet are and if they are heading out. But every once in awhile I sit here. You should see how funny mom looks trying to get out of her seat and not step on me…….

DSC02365Every once in awhile, I get a sniff of what he is eating. But a sniff is all I get. They are so stingy when it comes to people food. You’d think it was gold. The only thing we get that is anything close to what they eat is chicken water and let me tell you that is yummy.

Well we are in a heat wave here, so we are only getting one walk a day. I’m not sure people can stand really hot weather so well. Brub and I don’t mind it, well at least I don’t think we mind. mom only lets us out for a few minutes at a time.

Please stay cool and safe. Don’t go out for to long, it makes mom crazy.

May your day’s be cool and your life be sweet. And here’s to you eating anything you like.

Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment