Thursday, August 2, 2012

Does this seem fair to you?

 

DSC00764Okay, so I got a little out of control today. And maybe even last night. But to be abandoned on the deck? Mom wants you to know before I go even a little bit farther, she does wash the window on the door, but as we hear a lot these days, 2 noses can make a lot of marks.

DSC00766So back to my predicament, I am feeling my oats, as mom likes to say, these days. I am counting on them NOT  sending me back to Mississippi, or abandoning me on the side of a mountain road.  So once in awhile, I just let it go.  So here I am, out on the deck alone. I tried looking sad, like in the top picture, thought maybe if I looked away, they would think I didn’t care.

DSC00768Okay I will try the other direction. But they just don’t seem to mind that I am sorry, it was a mistake. It seems they just can’t take a joke.

DSC00770And the worse thing is, is Miss Annie is laughing at me through the door. You would think she’d try to help me. Little turncoat.

Well they finally let me back in. So I’m just going to take a nap, and forget this all happened. I hope they will too.

Have a fun day, don’t get into too much trouble. It’s so easy to do.

Love, Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment