Sunday, August 5, 2012

Geo WHAT????????????????


DSC00774We headed out for another adventure. This one without mom. You have to admit, we are some cute guys……. Anyway, today we went to Lick Hollow. It is a part of our mountains. You can picnic there and you can hike.(this is why mom didn’t go—the word hike was involved)




DSC00776

So off we went because dad is into a new thing. It’s called Geocaching-----I know, what is that? Anyway, we like it almost as much as dad does because we get to hike and see new places.



DSC00778Actually we smell new places, dad see’s them. We went on this trail because dad wanted to see the stone.


DSC00779Me, I just wanted to stand on it.






DSC00780Annie was climbing on too, you know she can’t stand for me to get any of the glory. I swear, if I won at the Olympics' she  would run up and get on the stand with me.


DSC00782Anyway, here I am for a moment, claiming the glory,




DSC00784
This is the box dad was looking for, pretty unimpressive if you ask me. But dad was super excited. It doesn’t seem to take much to make him happy.

DSC00789

This is us at the sign. Mom wasn’t there so dad had to do all the picture taking. He is getting pretty brave, allowing us to be on  our own.  All in all, we had a really fun time. We were all  exhausted when we got home, but we were all smiling.

Love to all, Quig and Annie, the geocaching dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment