Friday, August 10, 2012

We are not in jail


DSC00844
When we first came here, we, actually Quigley hated crates. Now that we don’t have to stay in them, and the door is never locked, even he, kind of likes them.

DSC00847


I eat all my meals in the crate, usually when I am done I get out of the crate and Quigley gets in. We like to make sure that the dog dishes truly are empty.

DSC00848

But for some reason today, we decided to just have a little lay down. It is nice and cozy, and even though we hate to admit it, we love each other.

DSC00849



See, Quigley even smiled for the picture, he was so happy.

DSC00850



I guess everything is relative. What use to be a cage is just a little room in our house. One that we can hide in, or eat in, or just lay together. Two pretty little dogs, happy together, in our wonderful little world.

May all your rooms be warm and cozy and may you always have someone that makes you smile.

Love, Annie and Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment