Friday, August 31, 2012

Getting ready to go.


DSC00911

 Just hanging around last tuesday morning, waiting for mom and dad to get us on our way.

DSC00912It seems that we were going to the beach. There was a lot of packing and moving. Doing laundry for clean clothes to take with us. Mom went to the store a million times for food for us and new toys for us. All kinds of action was going on. I decided to just get a straw and chew on it awhile, since I am not sure what a beach is.

DSC00916Anyway, Quig was trying to snap me out of my laid back attitude. He acted like he knew where we were going and what it was. What a laugh. He didn’t have a clue. Wait until tomorrow and you see the pictures of us at the beach. Let me tell you, I at least, got my feet wet, once.
We are home, really tired now and missing one beautiful little girl. We also found out that there is a home out there for us, in case mom and dad get mad. We all know that is never going to happen, but it sure is nice to have an insurance policy.

Come back tomorrow, I promise stories and pictures of us and our girl at the beach. Now that is what love is all about.

Annie (that girl dog) and Quigulllly.

No comments:

Post a Comment