Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Quig here


DSC00759I’ve got a secret. But I needed to share. Please don’t tell Queen Annie though.
DSC00760I’ve been going to bed when mom does. We go up earlier than the night owls, dad and Annie. It is really nice, we can cuddle a little and then I can stretch out and take one whole half of the bed till dad comes up. Anyway, last night, mom and I went up, she took a little too long to get out of the bathroom, soooooooooooooo I decided to wait on (this is the secret part) on Annie’s couch. Yes I said Annie’s couch. I have never been on that couch before and probably never again. BUT I did it. Mom smiled and said it was okay, but I figured that I better move before missy came up. So remember,schoosh----- it’s our little secret.
DSC00763One more thing, does this pictue make my nose look big?

Till later, remember mum’s the word,
Love, Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment