Saturday, August 4, 2012

Seconds anyone????????


DSC00656I always eat in my crate. That is where I was trained in my old house, and mom continued it when I got here.  But I have decided that they just don’t feed me enough. I know they feed me what I need, but not what I want.

DSC00663
So being the really bright little girl that I am, I decided that maybe I could give them a clue. After eating, I just pick my dish up and head to the living room, or craft room, wherever they are. I drop it down with a plunk, chew it for awhile. And look cute.


DSC00666

It gets a little old after awhile, so I try the paw in dish routine. Look mom, it’s empty….dad----------------------- come on, someone pay attention.



DSC00667


Oh jeeze, I am really getting bored with this. Quig thinks I’m silly, so he just takes a nap. But I’d really like seconds.






DSC00668

What?????? I have to do what????? Wait????? I think this is called child abuse.


Love, always hungry Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment