Sunday, August 12, 2012

If cute is what you’re looking for----------------


DSC00821
Well here we are. Mom says that we look so sweet when we sleep. Soooooooooooo we try to do it as much as possible. Am so glad she took these pictures as we sometimes make her crazy, and these remind her of how much she loves us.
 
DSC00806I don’t need these pictures as much as Annie does. She has started the moaning and groaning when we are in the car for more than 10 minutes at a time. I go to sleep and let the tall (I say that with a smirk on my face) ones deal with her.

I think, she thinks, they are going to take her someplace else and just leave her. They keep telling her they will always bring her home, always come home, but she just doesn’t believe it. She always settles when we are heading home, so I think that is the only time she even tries to believe it.

There is talk about all of us going to the beach soon. I don’t know what the beach is, but every time the word is said, mom smiles. So I’m guessing that it’s something I want to do. I swear, if she messes this up for me. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, to the moon.

Think good thoughts for us, we are going to need them.
The very sweet and sleeping kids,
Quigley and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment