Friday, August 10, 2012

Okay a little departing from the dogs. One day only, I promise

 

DSC00823This is not the place for this posting, but it was the easiest way for me to try my first tutorial. So please go easy on me. This is how the ornaments come. You can see the size .

DSC00824Opened up. You can’t tell, but there is an indentation on one side, that is where I put the tape and the circle.

DSC00825On this circle I cut a small divot in the bottom so the snow/glitter can go through the bottom some.

DSC00826You can use snow or glitter. I have a lot of this glitter so this is what I used.

DSC00828Getting the tree sized for the orni. I can’t give you dimensions as they are all different.

DSC00829Here is the tree cut out. I did 4 in all with one of them flipped.

DSC00831Thought it needed some extra dimensions, so I inked the edges.

DSC00832I used a pop up dot for the center tree. Did this  for the back one too.

DSC00833Here is how I tape the ornament. I found that without it, sometime the center would move. Being a little ocd that made me crazy.

DSC00834Putting it all together

DSC00835Top on…………………

DSC00836I tape the outside together with double side tape.

DSC00838I add the ribbon

DSC00839 And there you go. The first one took forever, but now, it’s a breeze.

DSC00840Here are a few I’ve made.

DSC00841I told you  I’m hooked.

Hope it all makes sense, and helps you in some way.

 

Camille in for Annie and Quigley today.

No comments:

Post a Comment