Thursday, August 16, 2012

So we look like angels, and sometime we are


DSC00873
Not only am I beautiful, look how smart I am. I love laying in the sun, but the light in my eyes isn’t too wonderful, so I figured out a way to have my cake and eat it too.

DSC00875Annie loves the sun too, I guess because she is so light in color, it doesn’t bother her as much. Again look how sweet she is.

DSC00887And then reality hits. She is one strong little girl. She can pull me all over the floor if she decides. Okay, so maybe I let her, but still, she is STRONG. And sometimes a bully. And that brings us to our visit with Izzy.

I LOVE Izzy, without a doubt. I like to sit with her face to face, I like to run with her. I even like to kiss her. I think maybe she is my girlfriend.

But  Annie is not to crazy about her. I think she is a little jealous. She seems to think Izzy may be a cougar, since she is older than me. I have had a little talk with her, but I am not sure it is working. Mom said I don’t have to worry, my sweetie will be back, next week for sure. So little Missy is just going to have to put her big girl panties on and deal with it.

Oh young love, isn’t it wonderful.

Quigley with stars in  his eyes, and Annie, turning green.

No comments:

Post a Comment