Monday, August 6, 2012

It was just a little love bite



DSC00758Okay, so sometime we have a little jealousy going on. And in all the pictures, he always looks so patient and I look like a wild women. Check out the red eye---that was dad’s fault and the camera.

But what no one knows about is, at night, how he just looks at me. I know he doesn’t want me to get on the bed, because he was there first. And it is already a little crowded. What with mom, him and then dad getting in. But I am little and I sleep over their heads, so what’s the problem? Oh yeah, he doesn’t growl, or bark. He just looks. It is the only time I pay any attention to that look, but it always works.

So I whine, and cry a little. Mom starts first, encouraging me to just get on the bed, then dad, but he keeps looking. So finally they figure one of them needs to get out of bed, so I can run past those eyes. It is almost always dad, (I think he loves me the best—don’t tell Quigley though), And then all is well.
I am not spoiled, not a diva, I am just a little girl, who knows what she wants. I think mom calls that being a DeCarlo woman.


Love, Annie, who slept in bed last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment