Friday, June 22, 2012

BUSTED


DSC00505Don’t tell them I heard, but I’ve been busted. I am afraid my new found wonderful freedom may end anytime soon. I heard mom telling dad about a little spot I left in one of the bedrooms. I think they figured out that, last night when they thought it was so cute that I went upstairs, only stayed for a little while, and came back, was when it happened. I swear, I don’t know what comes over me, I had been out, and they take me whenever I show any indication that going out is needed. But they looked so comfortable, mom was recovering from a fall she had the night before, and dad had worked outside in the awful heat. I think they would appreciate, my consideration. But I may be saved, look how cute I am, and so innocent looking when I sleep. Think I stand a chance?
I need you to keep good thoughts for me,
Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment