Monday, June 11, 2012

Just a couple of things


DSC00440We must go through a lot of food, the humans said we had to do a road trip to Morgantown again. So into the car we went and this time they remembered to take pictures. So here we are at Woofs, we love this store, they don’t mind one bit that  we sniff all their stuff. We road around Morgantown, mom said we did something called being lost. But it was  okay, cause we made it home again, safe and sound.
DSC00442
Annie doesn’t have a red bump growing out of her, that is her favorite toy. It is a red ball that blinks. She carries it around, sleeps with it when we let her,and drops it on my head to get my attention. I wish mom could find another, she can’t destroy it, but she won’t share and I’d like one of my own.

See ya later, Quig.

No comments:

Post a Comment