Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I just needed a little alone time


DSC00493
I am sure all of you have had these feelings. We are starting to have more freedom in the house. We are not restricted to only 3 rooms when the humans are home. So I have started finding little spaces that are or at least should be mine alone.I like the upstairs landing, it was one of Willy's favorite places, I am there right now, but mom's battery went dead in the camera, so you'll just have to take my word for it. (I'm sure pictures will follow when that is fixed) I also love the little spot in front of Hugh Scott's room. I'm not sure who that is, but I am assured that I am going to love him. But my sweet brub, just can't stand that I need some alone time. It makes him a little crazy, so he has to find me and lay as close to me as possible. Mom says that I need to be patient, it is only because he loves me so much. But really it's just a little space I need. As you saw yesterday, he has even taken to going into MY crate. Can you believe it? Anyway, I just needed to vent. And to be honest, I'd be lost without the big lug. He's not only my brother, he's my bestie, and I love him.
A trying to be understanding, Annie
Okay, so when the battery was fixed, I was alone but in a new space, so that is the picture you are seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment