Thursday, June 7, 2012

I am feeling a little guilty-----

 

DSC00334Okay, so you all know about the debacle we had on tuesday. Well the reality of it is, the only thing Quigley did that was so bad was get caught behind a closed door, and want to get back to me. I am the one that did all the damage. Think about it, your brother is trapped somewhere that you can’t see him, mom and dad are both gone, it’s a long day. What’s a girl to do? He was frantic, trying to get to me, there was nothing I could do. So I admit it, I panicked , I started to react, I did bad stuff. But not to just do bad stuff, I just couldn’t help myself. So please don’t think badly about Quiq, I take full responsibility for the mess. I am a sorry girl, and despite the looks of the picture on this post. I REALLY love my brub.

Just call me a sorry Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment