Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dad’s slipping today.



DSC00506It's 10 after 6 in the morning and we can't believe it. Dad is sitting with mom having coffee. What's with that? By now we are usually in the car heading to some wonderful location for our walk. Mom never goes, just between you and me, I think she may be a little "walk" lazy.

But here we are just,sitting around chewing on anything allowed, and wondering. Dad did say something about a Pack walk later this morning. I am not sure what that is, but I have a feeling that pictures will be taken. I just saw mom checking out her pink camera. ( She loves it, dad looks a little silly using it)

Annie just stopped playing, to watch the news.  The weather is going to be nice, so what ever this walk thing is, we will be able to do it. Check back later, as I know the pictures will follow.

Quigley here, signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment