Friday, June 22, 2012

We are more than a little sad today.


photo (32)I guess he was our cousin, his name was Luke and he owned, Shelli and Rob and Camille. (They are responsible for us having found our forever home, so they are extra special to us, and mom and dad are over the moon about them). Luke taught them how to love a dog. Oh they thought they knew before, but as tales are told, he was a master at love. I think he was Rob’s first  dog, and boy did Rob love him. Mom says that he may have helped them to need us. So we loved him too.
He crossed over the Rainbow Bridge today, and I’m guessing he is having a wonderful time, although his people are really sad today. He was a Good Boy. Quig wants to grow up and be just like him. Me, I just want everyone to love me like they loved him. Have fun Luke, we will all be together before you can swim a river. Mom and dad loved you a lot.


Annie and Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment