Saturday, June 9, 2012

Secretly, I think they love it.


DSC00237You know from time to time during the night, we like to check on mom and dad. It involves us walking around some, jingling all the way. We have lots of tags now, so we can no longer use our stealth mode. Anyway after thinking about it for awhile, off we go. With a flying leap we hit the bed. Quigley always hits first, taking up the middle of the bed. He like’s it there because he can get to either one of their ears. Me I head up the side where mom sleeps and on top of her head, she keeps a soft memory foam pillow. It’s perfect for my bony body. I settle down really fast when I get there, and every once in awhile she will reach up and stroke me. So no matter what they say or how they grumble, Secretly I think they love it.
Have a happy saturday
Blessings, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment