Friday, June 29, 2012

Dad calls us Velcro dogs


DSC00527I know Annie is hard to see on our kitchen floor, but you get the idea. Dad says we are always stuck together. Mom calls us shadows. We can’t help it, we just looooooooooooooooove each other.

When they decided to adopt Annie, I am so glad they decided to adopt me too. Again, mom believes the reason we are so happy is we have each other. I think they may have a little to do with it.
DSC00528
Mom is a little spastic, they gave us our Heartworm meds yesterday, and silly girl read all of the side effects on the internet. Of course now she is inspecting every little thing we do. Last night she was worried Annie was sleeping to well (I know she’s bonkers) so she let Annie sleep in her arms under the sheet for a really long time. They seemed happy, so I guess I won’t tease either of them.
Anyway it is time for our morning walk. It’s so hot here we probably will only do one today.

Love Quigley, one side of the velcro.

No comments:

Post a Comment