Sunday, June 10, 2012

The tale of the tail

 

DSC00435The humans in this house are really strange sometime. They are obsessed with our tails. Quigley’s is short, not cropped, he was born with it this way. It is the one thing that proves he has some Aussie in him.

DSC00436As for me, my tail is a thing of beauty. Okay maybe I am a little prejudiced . It is long and silky, and it gets caught in stuff if I am not careful. I guess that is why breeders from long ago decided that Aussie’s (because they are working dogs) should have shorter tails. Even I have to admit, Quig has the cutest tail I ever saw. But it’s a joke saying he is a working dog., although, I have head rumblings of a back pack. I say it’s okay for Quigley, but I hope they don’t think I’m wearing one. I think it will make my hips look wide.

Anyway, you judge, who’s got the prettier tail????

Long and silky, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment