Monday, June 18, 2012

We’re staying---------no question

 

DSC00475

Annie and I have been thinking. It's been a few month's since we came to our forever home, and what a time it's been. Mom and dad have had high hopes for us, only making us sleep in our crates for two nights and then letting us come up with them to the bedroom. Then it wasn't much longer that they stopped making us stay in them. during the day. Okay that was for me, I really hated the crate, I would make awful sounds and faces when they put me in there and then leave. Annie still goes into hers sometime, just to take a nap and maybe get away from me .(I'm not sure about that, but it is a possibility) They have gotten us use to the leash,--- okay, that was just me too, perfect Annie, didn't mind that either. They even convinced us--- once more me, to get into the car all by ourselves, by taking us to really cool places. They let us see people and really soon we are going to start having play dates with other pooches. 

Before Johnna left, I heard her say, we could go back for up to 1 year. She also said something about us turning into heathens and maybe we couldn't go back, but I want to tell her. We are not going back. As we talk it over, we really love these guys. Dad makes sure we walk everyday, he gets us really tired out, and then when they have to leave us, we don't complain too much. Although I heard the neighbor squealing on us, and saying how we howl sometimes. At least he told them we don't do it for long. We worry, that they may have just forgotten for a moment, we aren't with them. It is just a precaution. You know what I mean.

Mom well, she just loves us, laughs at us and try's not to get too stressed when we forget not to jump on her and get her clothes dirty. So we think this is it, no turning back for any of us.

May you all be as happy in your forever homes and we are in ours.

Love, Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment